The Edmonton Natural Hair Show (ENHS) inspires people of all ages to embrace their natural hair as part of what makes them uniquely beautiful.
ENHS builds and strengthens the natural hair community in Edmonton and surrounding areas through events and activities. The show provides tools and resources for you to care for your hair from businesses and individuals in the industry, such as natural hair specialists, salons, independent hairstylists, and natural hair bloggers/enthusiasts/DIY-ers/social media influencers.
Everyone is welcome!
The event provides an enjoyable atmosphere where you can:
- Connect and share ideas, tips, and advice with like-minded people.
- Get hands-on knowledge through DIY workshops, hair demonstrations, and information sessions.
- Engage in meaningful panel discussions about natural hair.
- Get a swag bag with natural hair and beauty products. NOTE: Swag bags will be given to the first 400 guests.
- Buy natural hair products, fashion, accessories, and other goodies.
- Enjoy live entertainment by local talents (singers, spoken word artists, dancers, and fashion show models).
- Be a part of a community that encourages positive body image (from “hair” to toe).